Top searchDaily tips for hair care How to stop Hair Loss Livon Hair Gain Customer care Livon Hair Gain How to use in Hindi How to stop Hair Loss Livon Hair Gain Customer care Livon Hair Gain How to use in Hindi Livon Hair Gain Customer care i
All of us have dreamy hair goals of healthy, shiny and beautiful locks. Unfortunately, hair fall has become a serious problem for an alarming number of men and women. It is caused by a multitude of problems, including medical, natural, lifestyle and hair care-related factors.
It is important to ascertain the cause behind your hair fall and treat it in a timely and effective manner. To help you with that, we have compiled a list of 8 easy, hassle-free tips that you can integrate into your daily routine to control your hair fall.
1. Use a wide-toothed comb instead of the regular fine-toothed comb or hair brush. This will reduce the chances of daily hair breakage while combing.
2. Wash hair at least once every 3 days to remove any dust, dirt, oil or bacteria from the scalp. An unhealthy scalp will certainly worsen your hair fall problem.
3. Try to switch to shampoos that are sulfate, silicone and paraben-free to avoid loading the scalp and hair with harsh chemicals, making it brittle and more prone to breakage.
4. When drying wet hair, be as gentle as possible as that is when it is most prone to damage and breakage. Avoid blow drying, especially with high heat. Rubbing the hair vigorously with a towel is also not advisable. It is best to use the towel to soak excess moisture and then let the hair dry naturally as much as possible.
5. Don’t choose hairstyles that put pressure on hair, like braids, tight ponytails, buns, etc, on a daily basis. It stresses the hair out, and can cause hair fall.
6. Try and stay away from frequent colouring, perming, ironing, and other styling techniques. If you wish to colour your hair, try and choose ammonia-free products to reduce the damage.
7. Make sure you have a balanced diet that includes all the essential minerals and vitamins that help strengthen the hair follicles and shaft. Iron, Zinc, Omega 3 fatty acids, Protein and Vitamin C are some of the nutrients that should be consumed as a long term and effective way to control hair fall.
8. If your daily loss is not taken care of by these preventive techniques, try a hair fall treatment like Livon Hair Gain Tonic- a clinically tested formula that accelerates hair growth and control hair fall by revitalizing hair follicles from the roots and improving overall hair quality.
Enter your information below and our customer service executive will call you back as soon as possible.
Thank you! Your fight against premature hair loss starts now with Livon Hair Gain. Our experts will get in touch with you shortly.