Top searchDaily tips for hair care How to stop Hair Loss Livon Hair Gain Customer care Livon Hair Gain How to use in Hindi How to stop Hair Loss Livon Hair Gain Customer care Livon Hair Gain How to use in Hindi Livon Hair Gain Customer care i
Everyone knows that good nutrition is important in the prevention of hair loss and in stimulating the growth of new hair. While we often hear advice in the nature of:“You need more protein” or “Biotin in the form of vegetables is important!”, the true information on how to incorporate hair healthy foods in a practical manner in our diets is hard to come by.
1. Eat 5 almonds soaked in milk the previous night
2. Make a powder of almonds & walnuts. Eat 2 teaspoonfuls on waking
1. Substitute your normal milk with a glass of Soymilk
2. Eat cooked, hard boiled eggs three times a week.
3. Eat Upma made of cracked wheat (Lapsi)
4. Eat 1 large serving of watermelon, and papayas.
5. Drink 1 glass of red cocktail (juice of 1 carrot, 1 /2 beetroot & 2 tomatoes)
1. Add a salad of sprouts with grated carrots & 1 boiled potato & a dash of lime juice to your lunch 4 times a week
2. Drink 1 glass of unsweetened buttermilk
3. Add Soy Flour to Chapatti Atta
4. Eat grilled/broiled fish 4 times a week
5. Eat Brown Rice/whole grains two to three times a week
6. Make 1 vegetable with either Palak/methi or green peas four times a week
1. Eat a bowl of fresh yoghurt with 2 teaspoons of ground flax seeds
2. Eat a salad of chopped cucumbers and peanuts sprinkled on them
3. Have fresh vegetable soup with multi-grain bread twice a week
4. Add Rajma/whole channa/black-eyed peas to your dal once a week.
– Dr Aparna Santhanam
Enter your information below and our customer service executive will call you back as soon as possible.
Thank you! Your fight against premature hair loss starts now with Livon Hair Gain. Our experts will get in touch with you shortly.